Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trick-or-Treat time


We had the most fun trick-or-treating last night with the boys. This was the first year that we haven't had to push around a stroller and deal with whiny, tired kids! They loved it. They knew just what to do. They even went to the scarier houses...anything for more candy!! Nathan started out the night in the costume you see, a sheep that Gigi and Nanny made for him. But it was too hot so he changed into a blue power ranger. Mason stuck with the spider all night. David said one day Mason was going to hate him for letting me put that hat on him!!! Nathan took a tumble at one point in the night. He got pretty scraped up, but Mason got his candy for him at that house and it was back to work. Nathan also got choosy by the end of the night. If the people weren't giving something he liked he just said no thank you and turned away!! I thought that was hilarious!! As soon as the night was over they started talking about Thanksgiving dinner. No rest for the weary.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

They are so cute! I love all of the stories too, they are just the funniest boys ever!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! They look so cute! I didn't get any trick or treaters - I guess because mostly old people live in my neighborhood!
I really look forward to reading your blog - you have to do it more often :-)

Sheena

Anonymous said...

When you enlarge the picture and see Mason's expression - I laughed so hard. He was ready to get on with the night. I love the costume. Harrison had that costume also and Stephanie still has and loves it. They were my 'DARLIN ANGELS!!

Danielle said...

Too cute! I love that they were on a candy mission!

Darby said...

Sooo cute!!! That is too funny that Nathan said no thank you to candy he didn't want! I miss yall!