Monday, November 5, 2007

Nemo on Ice


Nathan and Mason got to experience their first Disney on Ice yesterday when we took them to Finding Nemo. I didn't tell them about it until yesterday morning and when I did, thinking it was a great surprise, Mason's response was, "That's going to be boring. All we get to do is sit in seats and watch!!!" Not exactly what I was expecting. I told him he wasn't allowed to say that until after it was over. At that point he could either say, "Thanks that was great" or "That was boring". Of course they loved it. Boy do they milk you when you go to those things. It was $10 for a snow cone which included a souvenir cup and $10 for cotton candy which included a nemo hat!! I took our own lights so I wouldn't have to pay $20 a piece for those. Especially since we already have some! It was worth it, everyone had a good time. They are wanting to go to the circus now. Guess that will be our first adventure in 2008.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Too cute! I wish that I could have gone. I use to go to those when they came to Knoxville. I have not been in forever though...I swear everytime they come here we already have something going on. Jeremy has been so thankful so far! HA!

Darby said...

I want to go to the circus with yall!!! I can't wait to see yall soon! Give those boys some lovin' from Aunt Darby!

Anonymous said...

I love your cup and hats and so glad my darlin angels had a good time. I did have it mixed up with which one had said "boring" but after I heard about whole day new BUT just glad you took them and glad they did have a good time. Love you SO MUCH!!

jennyhope said...

that is so funny!!

Danielle said...

We were there on Saturday & Brodie loved it too! The cotton candy got us too, good idea to bring your own lights. Too funny, we had the circus conversation also:)