Friday, November 2, 2007

Ah, the things kids say!!!

I had to share a funny story. The other night the boys and I were riding in the car and the boys were in the back playing the "raise your hand if...game". You know the one, "raise your hand if your shirt is red", "raise your hand if your eyes are blue", and so on. After playing for quite some time, Nathan says, "raise your hand if you are big and fat". Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Nathan then says, "hey mom, that's you!!!" Mason laughed like that was the funniest thing he had ever heard. I on the other hand didn't find it that amusing. I felt like I was in the car with a group of preteens, not four year olds. My, oh my, what my future holds!!!

7 comments:

jennyhope said...

whatever you are not fat!! that is so funny!!!

Anonymous said...

The said thing you are NOT - but if I had been in the car - one time I am glad I was NOT!! They love the played up games much better than any bought game!!

Danielle said...

You are so not fat! Boys will be boys!

Anonymous said...

I would have responded with "raise your hand if you're gettin' a spankin'!"

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad that I was not in the car!!! I think I would have cried! You are NOT by any means FAT!!! They are a mess but I love them!
Love, Alli

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Let me start off with you are not fat at all! Second though that is HILARIOUS!!! I swear the stories you tell on here I go and tell my friends...they are too funny not to share. That one tops the FSU Cinnamon Rolls story!

Darby said...

Too funny!!! You are so not fat! I cannot believe those boys!