Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kindergarten Here We Come!!

What a big day in the Williams' home. Nathan and Mason started school today. I just had to show some of the pictures from the photo shoot this morning. They had a great day. They are in separate classes and it didn't seem to phase them. They said they saw each other a few times, but didn't talk to each other!! But each of them had many things to talk to me about when they got home. I was going to get a picture as they got off the bus, but they were running so fast for my long awaited "big hug" that I couldn't get the camera to focus. I am sure I will have many more posts soon about this exciting time in our lives.




Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gigi says

she is so glad you had an "AWESOME" first day. Can't wait to see how the next is. Love you!

Megan @ Hold it Up to the Light said...

OK, I teared up with the bus pulling away photo! Reminds me of last year with Reeves! They are going to have such a great time in Kindergarten. Hope you are doing OK, too! Are you still at HSBC? Greer will be there this year.

Laura said...

My Baby Girl starts school this Wednesday! I am dreading my sweet Alise going off to prek-3!!