Thursday, January 10, 2008

A New Adventure




At the beginning of the month I signed on to be a product demonstrator for a company called Uppercase Living, and I am SO EXCITED!!! The company sells decorative expressions for your home. The pictures I've posted are from my house. The "W" was a Christmas gift from Stan and Darby and the other two I purchased for myself. For such a small cost your rooms look like they have details that look like they have been handpainted (which would cost a lot!!). I have never had the desire to sell anything, but I am in love with this stuff and I hope many of you will fall in love too. If you are interested in seeing a catalog just let me know!!

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

how cute is that!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stacey...

This is Jennifer - cousin on the Allen side. My mom sent me your blog address. Just wanted to stop by and say "hello!"

I was excited to see your post about Uppercase Living! I hadn't heard of it until this past November, when I was invited to a party. What a great new home business...and the ones you've used look great!

Hope you all are doing well...Keep in touch! :)