Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas 2007




Well, It's been a while!!! Sorry for the long delay between posts. We spent a majority of our Christmas break from school in Tennessee. As for why I'm just now posting on January 10th...no excuse!!! Anyway, we spent Christmas Eve at the hospital visiting with David's family. A sweet friend brought a christmas meal to the hospital for us to enjoy. After Santa visited with us there, David, the boys and I hit the road for Nashville. We normally travel EARLY Christmas morning, but since our Christmas Eve with David's family wasn't normal we decided that we'd go on. But I didn't tell my mom and dad about our plans!! We arrived at my Nanny and Buddy's house around 11pm and when we walked through the door my mom's face was priceless. You could tell she thought she was dreaming. The boys enjoyed waking up to Santa having visited in Nashville. We enjoyed a few days in Nashville and then headed to Knoxville for the remainder of the week. We enjoyed every minute we had with everyone.

Side note: I am not liking my layout right now!!! It is only letting me post 3 pictures at a time. I will post a few more of my favorites from chirstmas separately!!

3 comments:

jennyhope said...

i think you can post three then post three more...that is how i do it.

Anonymous said...

I had a great time hanging out with yall! Love you!

Anonymous said...

mom said...

After the couple of months I had been through where I could not remember alot of anything I was questioning where I was - it took what felt like 2 minutes before I could move my legs, I was so excited. Christmas was so good in every way this year!! Thanks to all for making it all so special!!