Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Starting School Tomorrow!!

I guess you never outgrow that anticipation of the "first day" of school. Tomorrow is my first day as a Kindergarten teacher, and I am a bit nervous. I have 16 students in my class (11 are boys!!). I have everything planned and ready to go, now I just pray that it runs the way I have it worked out in my head!! I'll post soon with an update on how it is going!!

As for the boys, they are so excited about school starting. They tell everyone, "You know...I'm in 4 year old kindergarten now." Very proud. I think they have "grown up" a good bit over the summer and I think they will do well. Their teacher is new to the 4's and is showing a great deal of excitement and enthusiasm as well. I think she is going to be good for them. I'll let you know how it goes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny that you say they tell everyone that! They did tell me that on Saturday! It was so funny, it came out of the clear blue! Hope all goes well for you. I know that you will be great! Love you, Allison

Jeremy and Lacy said...

Awww...how fun!! I will pray that everything goes well for you and the boys. I cannot wait to hear how it goes!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Take lots of pictures!