Saturday, September 8, 2007

The Big Game!!




As most of you know, soccer season began this morning at 8am!! A bit early for my gang. The boys were very excited and ready to play, on team Chaos. They did a great job listening to their coaches and doing what they were told. There was no whining and when they fell down they just got back up and kept on going!! I was so proud. Those had been my concerns!! They are playing on the church upward league which is great for this age. Everyone gets equal playing time and everyone wins!! Luckily the boys don't have a clue that the other team took them to the cleaners today!! There were several times when Nathan just stood and looked at the ball -- but he wasn't alone. Mason made a good stop one time, but quickly lost control to the other team. Oh well...they looked great to me!!
I had to include in this blog a picture of my sweet boys the day I brought them home from the hospital. Time has flown by. I have made it my goal to saver each and every moment of their lives because it passes all too quickly. When I found out I was having two boys people often said, "You'll be a great soccer mom". Well here we are at 4 1/2 and I'm giving it my best shot. I have loved motherhood and I can't wait to see what the next 4 1/2 years has to offer!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing their 1st pic - they are precious - both newborn and now!
Just like you have been a patient and caring friend, I'm sure you're the same as a mom!

Sheena

jennyhope said...

Girl you are so sweet to leave that comment on my blog. The Lord knows I needed the encouragement. I feel like such an idiot half the time. I see on the bottom of some of your entries where I commented. I am so glad to get to know you and that God placed you in this study! I need it BIG TIME! I am so blessed by the women that I get to meet. The Lord is so good to me. Your family is PRECIOUS!! love jenny

Jeremy and Lacy said...

They are so precious. I cannot get over how big they are getting. I ran into your mom at Target last weekend in Knoxville and she was SOOOO excited to come down there! Hope to see you sometime in Knoxville too!