Sunday, August 26, 2007

Gigi's Visit


Mom will probably kill me when she finds out that I put this picture on here, but I thought it was too cute, and too perfect as a photo description of her visit with us. She came in last Sunday afternoon to spend the week helping me out because I had two work meetings and needed to work in my classroom some, and also Mason had a proceedure done on his pee-pee. So it was Gigi to the rescue. Well, while she is here she barely has a moment to potty without the boys. Nathan slept with her every night and Mason was in there too all but three nights I think. And mind you, it is a full size bed!!! Well, as the week progressed Mason told different people he was going home with Gigi and we didn't pay him much attention. On Saturday morning he was talking to Pop and said, "Gigi is staying one more night and then I'm coming home wtih her." Needless to say bright and early this morning the bags were packed and the kids were in the car (long before it was time). They have gone to visit with Gigi and Pop (and hopefully Uncle Stan and Aunt Darby) until Thursday!!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Lacy said...

That is a precious picture! I am so glad that yall live close enough to be able to see her!! How great that the boys adore her so much!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! We had a fun night with the boys on Monday!!! They are too sweet!

jennyhope said...

YEAH you have a blog to!! I did not know that anyone else called the grandmother GiGi. That is what we call mine LOL! Yeah I am loving your blog!