Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hard at Work



Memorial Day weekend Nanny and Buddy came to visit and boy did we stay busy!! We have been working to clear off some wooded area in our yard and they came to help. Well, Nanny and David are highly allergic to poison ivy so Buddy and I worked alot on the yard. David did help a lot on Saturday, and is paying for it with another round of poison ivy. Nanny worked Friday on clearing out some landscaping and Saturday she detailed the inside of my car. And those who know me well know that is a JOB!!! We enjoyed our time with them and are now enjoying the completion of the big project. Now I just get to plant flowers and such!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mama says -

I bet Nanny compared your car to mine - Ken did clean and vaccum it out this weekend s0 we both had clean cars at the same time. The yard looks great. Love you

Darby said...

How awesome that Nanny cleaned your car! Your yard looks sooo good!

stacey said...

I'm trying VERY hard to keep it clean. Hopefully I can be successful!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for this blog...Now I can keep up! Tell the boys Alli says "HI"